What Is It?
SA Gives is a program in partnership with the Center for Civic Engagement that rewards student groups for their volunteer work. Anytime a student group holds a community service event, they can submit an application for a reimbursement grant to help cover the costs of that event.
- Submit the application form on B-Engaged here (MUST BE AT LEAST 15 CLASS DAYS BEFORE THE START OF THE EVENT)
- The CCE reviews the application and forwards to the SA or not
- The SA Gives Review Committee approves or denies the application
- The event occurs
- Submit service hours to B-Engaged
- Fill out the post-event report on B-Engaged here (NO LATER THAN 10 DAYS AFTER THE END OF THE EVENT)
*Student groups will not receive the funds until the post-event report is submitted, and the service activities and hours have been certified*